Junior Python Developer – £25k - £35k (London)
We are currently looking for a junior Python developer to join a security and content protection software house. They are at the forefront in response to ever-emerging threats to their intellectual property.
You will work alongside our dev team & CTO to develop software to keep cutting-edge. This will involve researching new technologies, implementing new solutions and support our workforce and fix the bugs they find.
They are agile in our approach and encourage & reward innovation, especially things that will automate and scale the business.
You should have:
- Excellent knowledge of Python & Django
- Python outside of web development, using python for automation & back end tasks
- Strong knowledge of OOP Programming with clean structured code (PEP8)
- Good Knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/Postgres)
- RESTful APIs
- A fan of best practices & TDD
- Good knowledge of version control & GIT
- Good knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS (although that seems redundant!)
It would be nice if you have experience with:
- Firewalls, Routing, Networking, DNS
- Web Scraping
- Linux Server Administration
Java Developer – £25k - £45k (DOE) (Cheshire)
You will work as part of the Development team to improve existing features and introduce new capabilities to the customer engagement platform. You will be able to implement from an idea through to production quality working software. You will be capable of working across the full stack of technologies in the platform and being able to identify areas for improvement, and take responsibility for delivering those quality improvements.
The platform is built on the following technologies. The candidate is expected to have experience with most of these technology's or an equivalent.
- Java, Guava (collections), Spring Framework (IOC), Spring Integration (messaging), Quartz (scheduling), Jersey (REST)
- AWS (SES, SQS, EC2, Route53), Linux (RHEL/CentOS), Apache, Tomcat, git and github.com• JUnit and Cucumber (testing), maven (build tool), liquibase (database migrations)
- MySQL, MongoDB, graph databases
UX Manager – £50k - £60k (London)
The UX Manager is responsible for the overall consistency and usability of all the existing customer touch points (website(s), mobile web & native apps) as well as any future customer facing platforms ensuring that the customer journey through those touch points is optimized thus maximizing conversion potential.
- 2:1 honours degree or better
- 5+ years’ experience in UX positions
- Experience in the online gaming industry is strongly preferred
- Exposure to working in international markets with significant experience championing optimal user experiences in the European & Asian markets
- Experience in building and managing a KPI-driven CEM team, including market/platform specific subject matter experts, Localization team, testing teams, etc.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience Management (CEM) principles and proven track record of improving customer loyalty through valued and memorable customer interactions
- Experience in the management and development of customer experience initiatives including surveys, VOC, customer focus groups, digital CX initiatives and analytics
With specific expertise in the European (& Asian if possible) gaming markets, the
UX Manager is expected to lead a team of UX and UI professionals to deliver an exceptional and constantly improving user experience for key markets and ensure all legs of the customer journey are connected and consistent.
Social Media Executive (Online Sports Betting) – £25k - £30k (London)
The Social Media Executive will plan and execute the social engagement across Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, G+ and LinkedIn. The role requires a test and learn approach to delivering effective campaigns to increase engagement and positive exposure of the brand.
- Qualification in Digital Media or something similar
- Excellent desktop publishing skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proven track record of improving key social engagement metrics
- Deep understanding of function and best practice for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and G+
- Strong communication skills, with strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience within the betting industry
- In-depth knowledge of all sports, and strong grasp of betting concepts
- Experience of Social Media management tools - such as Sprout Social - and reporting.
Casino Product Manager – £60k - £70k (London)
The Casino Product Manager will Working with the COO to define and deliver the operational plan and manage current casino products and lead the integration of new products with full P & L accountability. Responsible for developing, preparing, executing and optimizing regular motivational and cost-effective promotions to maximize player activity. You will also work closely with the Marketing Director to aid in the development of Casino marketing solutions for different player segments with the intent of increasing volume and/or expected win.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Related experience within the online gaming industry
- Proven track record of bringing about significant business improvement within Casino management roles
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work on several different projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and strong ability to influence stakeholders
- Self-starter, results oriented