Our high calibre Financial Services (FS) team at Artemis Search work with top clients in the Financial Services sector, including many of the world’s leading banks, matching them with the perfect candidates.
Our dedicated Consultants have a wealth of knowledge and experience in Financial Services and continue to keep abreast of new developments, maintaining a strong bond with everything pertaining to Financial Services in the North of England. This ensures we are able to preserve solid relationships with both clients and candidates.
Job opportunities in the Financial Services Sector
Predominantly recruiting for middle and back office roles, the different types of opportunities we represent can include appointments within the following:
- Middle Office: Credit, Risk, Compliance, Treasury (non-Front Office focused) and some Operational teams that include Client Liaison.
- Back Office: Operations, Treasury Support, Fund Accounting, Regulatory Compliance, Audit and Reporting.
Whether you’re looking for a contract or permanent role, our experienced consultants will understand your career goals and use their skills to find an exact match.
- Typical opportunities that we recruit for:
- Director of Operations / Operations Director
- Director of Credit / Director of Risk
- Head of Operations
- Senior / Fund Accountants
- Senior / Fund Administrator
- Investment Administrators
- Corporate Actions Administration & Support
- Valuations Managers
- Investment Accounts Managers
- Investment Accountant
- Head of Accounts Services
- Head of Client Services
- Client Services Manager
- Head of Collections
- Collections Manager
- Settlements Officer
- Settlements Manager
Development in our expert knowledge is derived from the backgrounds of other Financial Services recruiters at Artemis Search. They cover:
- Credit & Risk
- Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
We recruit on behalf of our clients for candidates holding the following professional qualifications:
SAS, SPSS, SQL, AICB, ACT, CISI, IOC, IAQ, MCOB, ICOB , ICA, ICT, CerT, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CeMAP, CII